I AM AN ADULT. I AM ALMOST TWENTY YEARS OLD. I HAVE MY OWN MONEY NOW. I CAN DRIVE PLACES.
MY MOTHERFUCKING SELF.
I can’t go alone, it’s weird going to get ice cream by yourself, and then sitting there all alone in your booth eating your soft-serve because you can’t eat it in the car while driving, and everyone stares at you, and it’s sad.
- Harry Potter: The fandom that lived.
- Doctor Who: The fandom that trusted.
- Sherlock: The fandom that waited.
- Merlin: The fandom that is brave.
- Supernatural: The fandom that is loyal.
- Cabin Pressure: The fandom that laughed.
- The Avengers: The fandom that is heroic.
- The Hunger Games: The fandom on fire.
- Hetalia: The fandom that loved.
- Homestuck: The fandom that is already here.
- Once-ler: The fandom that needs Psychiatric Help
- Protomen: The fandom THAT WOULD FINISH, WHAT WAS STARTED, THE FIGHT OF PROTOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
- HiNaBN: The original fandom that waited.
Peace out, guys.
I really really want someone to cuddle up to and kiss and have sexual relations with and I don’t care who
I’m honestly getting a bit desperate here
Just a bit.
hey i just met you
and this is crazy
I brought up the subject, talking about asexuality and stuff, and he was all “yeah, so maybe I might be one of those terms you just mentioned.”
Pretty cool, and now I know why he doesn’t think Emma Watson/Karen Gillan/Olivia Wilde are hot. It was always kind of a puzzle.
I mean, the art and story were GORGEOUS and well put together, obviously, and it’s a fantastic film overall…but goddamn, do I love that music most of all. It’s just really quality, and the part that always annoys my brother and makes him leave, the bit where Chihiro and No-Face are riding the train, is my favorite JUST BECAUSE OF THE MUSIC. If the music were only half as good I’d be asleep at that part, I really would. But it’s super quality, so I stay and watch as if it were a really elaborately done music video.
i think what we really need to focus on for this update is that even in death dave’s sword is shitty and broken
see what the homestuck fandom is actually about is responding dramatically to updates and learning to work through Ultimate Distracting Whim